Saturday, February 19, 2011

My first post!

So, I've been thinking about this whole blog thing a lot lately, especially since my amazing roommate Emi has become obsessed with taking pictures of her food, and mine when I bake something! I've always wanted to keep track of the new things I bake or new recipes I try.


As you may know, I have always lovedd to bake. As you also may know, I'm an engineering major and during the semester I am, more often then not, stressed. I've often turned to baking in order to help with the stress and it's a perfect outlet for me... that is if I can stop myself from eating all of it. I bake a lot for friends and basically mastered my cookie recipe that way. But here's to even more exploring.


Hope you enjoy my desserts, and maybe the occasional dinner will be thrown in!

No comments:

Post a Comment